Upgrade Your Profile
Updating your program availability and adding your bank account information will allow families to see that you are accepting new enrollments and purchase seats. This will help you fill available seats faster and create a seamless experience for your new families.
Follow these steps to update your program’s availability:
Sign into your Early Learning Marketplace profile here.
Near the top of the home screen, you will see a message that says, ‘My program is not accepting new enrollments.’ Click the Update program status button.
A pop-up box will appear. Check the box next to ‘Accepting new enrollments’ and click Next.
On the next screen, you can select the number of open seats for each age group in your program.
Click Save to complete this process.
Add Banking Information and Enrollment Fee
Adding your banking information is secure and will only be used so families can pay their enrollment fee and reserve a seat in your program.
- Sign into your Early Learning Marketplace profile here.
- Click Payments on the top navigation bar.
- Under Payments, click Deposit Account in the navigation bar near the top of the screen.
- Fill in your account information and click Save to complete this process.
- To specify an enrollment fee, click your program’s circle icon on the top right hand of the screen. A sidebar will pop up.
- Next, click Account. This will take you to the My Info screen.
- At the top of the My Info screen, click School Info. This will take you to the School Settings page.
- On the top left of the School Settings page, you will see ‘School Information’ with blue text saying ‘EDIT’ next to it. Click EDIT.
- Scroll down to ‘ENROLLMENT FEE’ and input your program’s desired enrollment fee.
- Click Save to complete this process.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Marketplace is a first-of-its-kind place for families to search for care and reserve a seat at their program of choice. Through the Marketplace, providers can promote their unique offerings, communicate with families, post their open seats and enroll new families.
The Early Learning Marketplace is the first tool in the country that allows providers the ability to post available seats and for families to claim those seats – creating a true Marketplace.
Through the generosity of Lilly Endowment Inc., the Marketplace is available at no cost through at least 2023.
You must build and maintain your program’s profile, which includes being responsive to family communication and tour requests. As you sell open seats, you must also keep available openings up to date.
That’s ok. Your vacancy information can be updated at any time, and you can continue to use the Marketplace to market your program and build your reputation.
The Early Learning Marketplace and Child Care Finder both provide important, yet distinct services. The Marketplace provides a platform for child care programs to promote their unique offerings, communicate with families, post openings and enroll new families. Child Care Finder meets an important regulatory requirement and provides public insight into licensing performance.”
Wonderschool is the technology partner for the Marketplace. As you build and maintain your program listing, Wonderschool can provide you with technical assistance.